e-med

[e-med] (10)La direction d'Air France repart à la charge contre la « taxe Chirac »

Dear all,

I agree that final payer of the tax is the traveller. I don't figure out why
Air France should refrain from achieving such a noble goal. It is true that the
air ticket ends up being a little more "expensive" for such a company than
others. But this is also an advert which could in turn orientate more
passengers to the company because by doing so they are caring/contributing for
improving the health of the needy somewhere in the world.
In a nutshell, Air France should not be discouraged or give up. It is an added
value to their services
Best

Dr. Armand S.NKWESCHEU,MD,MPH.
Epidemiologist / Head of Unit (Sub- Director)for Scientific Networks & Ethics
PromotionDivision of  Health Operations Research.
Ministry of Public Health of Cameroon.
Office Tel: (237) 22 23 45 18 / Fax: +22 23 45 79
Location(Localisation): Rue Roudolf Douala Manga Bell- Messa ( "Hygiene
Mobile")" You cannot win a race focusing on the distance covered but on that
what lies ahead"