Dear e-lekg members,
i+solutions will organize a training course on Managing Procurement of
Essential Health Commodities in the Netherlands from 21 - 26 April, 2013.
The course is particular suitable for experienced procurement and purchase
officers, logistic officers, health officers (in many situations it is the
pharmacists who has a responsible role In procurement), members of tender
committees, program managers and supply chain managers in the public and
private sector. You will find below a brief introduction of the course. For
more details, please visit our website at
Managing Procurement of Essential Health Commodities
in the Netherlands
21 - 26 April, 2013
Course Fee and Registration Deadline
Before 24 February 2013: € 2.600,-
After 24 February 2013: € 2.800,-
Registration Deadline: 24 March 2013
This course addresses the major challenges faced during procurement and aims at
building participants’ capacity to manage the procurement processes in a
multi-stakeholder environment. The aims of the course are to improve the
knowledge and to give practical tools of the following aspects of procurement:
- Manage and evaluate procurement activities.
- Managing the tender process.
- Using SOP’s.
- Knowing how to use the different procurement methodologies.
- Stakeholder analysis: who needs to be involved for proper and effective
- Influence of other activities in the medical supply chain on procurement work
and vice versa.
- Dealing with the challenges in procurement.
- Selection of essential medicines and medical supplies.
- Procurement overview.
- Procurement methodologies.
- The tender process.
- Supplier selection and vendor management.
- Procurement planning.
- Procurement management.
- Shipment and receiving.
- M&E of procurement.
To request for the application form and/or more information on the course,
Training & Consultancy Department
Phone: +31 348 489 630