[e-drug] COVID-19 Vaccine Regulation

E-DRUG: COVID-19 Vaccine Regulation

Dear colleagues,

I’m delighted to share with you a new article-commentary that is now published
online in Regulation & Governance, entitled: Perspectives in the Study of the
Political Economy of COVID-19 Vaccine Regulation - open access with this link:
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/rego.12413

We raise issues that have not been debated publicly & academically regarding
COVID-19 vaccine regulations in the global North and the global South.

A video abstract is available in R&G’s YouTube channel:
https://youtu.be/iUVlsT2ildY

We welcome your observations, comments and suggestions.

Kind regards,

Elize Massard da Fonseca
Holly Jarman
Elizabeth King
Scott Greer

Co-author:
Coronavirus Politics: The Comparative Politics and Policy of COVID-19
https://www.press.umich.edu/11927713/coronavirus_politics
 University of Michigan Press, Spring 2021

“The comparative politics of COVID-19: The need to understand government
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17441692.2020.1783340
Global Public Health, 2020

Elize Massard da Fonseca
Assistant Professor | Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV, Brazil)
https://www.elizemassard.org/
  Elize Massard <emassard@gmail.com>