[e-drug] Kenya Mortality among treated NCD patients paper (2)

E-DRUG: Kenya Mortality among treated NCD patients paper (2)
[See April 5 from Richard Laing]

Health literacy is often the rate limiting factor - we need to invest more
time in health education ensuring people understand that a) they have an
illness, b) that it's treatable and/or avoidable c) that services are
available and that d) medicines are available - hopefully free.

We need to get out of our workplaces and into the community, starting with
schools so that we can prevent harm in the next generation and they can
help educate their families

Great work Richard
Trudi

Trudi Hilton
MSc.  BPharm Hons
Director, TH Pharmacy Consultancy Limited
UK
"T. Hilton Pharmacy Consultant" <thpharmacyconsultant@gmail.com>