[e-drug] Information about Covid-19 vaccination campaign in South Africa requested

E-DRUG: Information about Covid-19 vaccination campaign in South Africa
requested

Dear (South African) E-druggers,

I am currently researching about the Covid-19 vaccination campaign in
South Africa and trying to find out, what measures are used to reach the
general public - TV? Print media? Radio? Billboards?....?

I came across the website sacoronavirus.co.za
- Is this website known and used by the general public?

I would be very grateful if an E-drugger from South Africa could tell me
more about the Covid-19 vaccination campaign in his/her country.

Thanks in advance for the help and stay safe and healthy,

Nhomsai

Nhomsai Hagen
Apothekerin, PhD
Eberhard Karls Universitat Tuebingen
Pharmazeutische Biologie, Pharmazeutisches Institut
Auf der Morgenstelle 8
D-72076 Tuebingen
Nhomsai Hagen <nhomsai.hagen@uni-tuebingen.de>