[e-drug] Looking for a consultant for research about the WHO EML

E-DRUG: Looking for a consultant for research about the WHO EML

Dear colleagues,

Multiple Sclerosis International Federation is working on a new aim: Improved
Access to Treatment and Healthcare. We are looking for a consultant to help us
with research about the WHO Essential Medicines List. The research will help us
to develop our strategy.

We are on a tight deadline. Please contact
Joanna[a]msif.org
if you are interested.

Many thanks,

Joanna