[e-drug] Final Call: Health Supply Chain Executive Education Program, Nairobi, 9-13 July

E-DRUG: Final Call: Health Supply Chain Executive Education Program, Nairobi,
9-13 July

Dear E-Drug members,

The registrations for the Pamela Steele Associates and Strathmore Business
School joint Executive Education program in health supply chain is on its final
leg.

We are excited to conduct this program in Nairobi where the participants will
get to meet the industry leaders and learn from international supply chain
champions. The program will also see a visit to KEMSA which is Kenya's National
Procurement and Logistics Agency, to see and understand how they are managing
their warehouses and transport.

The program details can be found here:
http://www.pamsteele.co.uk/courses/health-supply-chain-management-9th-13th-july2018-nairobi/

Interested participants can either register through the website or contact me /
write to training@pamsteele.co.uk<mailto:training@pamsteele.co.uk>.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sanjay Saha
Head of Training and Workforce Development

Pamela Steele Associates Ltd
e. sanjay@pamsteele.co.uk