[e-drug] Questionnaire for GPs and pharmacists on a mobile prescription application

E-DRUG: Questionnaire for GPs & pharmacists on a mobile prescription application
[your e-drug moderator recommends you to participate, so that our young
colleagues learn how to do research on good prescribing, WB]

Dear E-druggers

I am an Information Science student working on my bachelor thesis on the
implementation of a mobile prescription application into the current
prescription process.

I would really like to have a conversation with GPs and pharmacists on this
topic to get their insight.

If you are interested in having a conversation in the form of a short
interview, it would really help me out.

You can fill out this survey (just 5 questions) and I will get in contact with
you.
https://goo.gl/forms/dFx9RHxjDOZPYMWu1

Thank you for your willingness to participate in this survey.

Camilla van Wijk
Bachelor student
camillavanwijk@gmail.com