[e-drug] Comments on PSM course please

E-DRUG: Comments on PSM course please
[Please respond directly to Richard  richardl@bu.edu]

Hi E-Druggers,
I have received the following query from a colleague who is a potential funder.
I wonder if E-Druggers could respond either to the E-Drug list or to me
individually. I would forward responses to my colleague.

"A colleague who is a member of my organisation wants to book a course on Drug
supply Management. She has sent me a flyer and I have no idea if the quality is
okay. Any experience?"

The course referred to is the  Online Global Health Procurement & Supply Chain
Management Post-graduate Diploma Course provided by EMPOWER School of Health.

I have reviewed the pdf  and I am impressed. It consists of nine modules, a
final case study and the UNDP course. As far as I know this is the only
comprehensive distance learning course available. It is different from the many
short courses that are already on offer.

I do not know anyone who has taken the course so I would welcome feedback and
suggestions

Thanks for your support and opinion.

Richard Laing
Professor, Department of  Global Health
Boston University School of Public Health,
801 Massachusetts Avenue Boston MA 02118
Tel 617 414 1445 (Office) 617 435 7860 (Mobile)
E mail richardl@bu.edu