[e-drug] Future Medicines summer school Gene & Cell Therapies - 16-20 July 2018 Utrecht, The Netherlands

E-DRUG: Future Medicines summer school Gene & Cell Therapies - 16-20 July 2018
Utrecht, The Netherlands

Dear all,

Please note that at the Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences we are
organising a summer school on advanced therapeutic medicinal products (ATMPs) -
specifically gene and cell therapies. It will take place in the city of
Utrecht, the Netherlands, from Monday 16 July to Friday 20 July 2018.

In this course we will discuss all aspects of the drug life cycle and how these
aspects influence the medicines of the future.

We will start at the early discovery of suitable drug targets and follow the
path towards use through delivery, quality control and clinical development.

Finally, we will address the regulatory and financial aspects of these
innovative therapies.

This summer school is specifically interesting for anyone interested in the
medicines of the future and their personalized use.

During the week we will welcome excellent speakers from both academia and
industry.

Please refer to the day-to-day schedule at
https://www.utrechtsummerschool.nl/uploads/day_to_day/Course-programme-M34-2018.pdf
 for more information.

Register at
https://www.utrechtsummerschool.nl/courses/life-sciences/future_medicines_gene___cell_therapies.

Kind regards,

Lourens Bloem
PhD Candidate (Utrecht University) & Pharmacovigilance assessor (Dutch
Medicines Evaluation Board)

L.T. (Lourens) Bloem, PharmD, MSc | PhD Candidate
Division of Pharmacoepidemiology and Clinical Pharmacology
Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences
Utrecht University
Utrecht | The Netherlands
"Bloem, L.T. (Lourens)" <L.T.Bloem@uu.nl>