[e-drug] Pharmacists' role in immunizations

E-DRUG: Pharmacists' role in immunizations

How are pharmacists involved in immunizations?

Administration - Vaccine Storage -  Immunization Education

Supported by the Commonwealth Pharmacist Association and the Education
Development Team at International Federation of Pharmacists (FIP), we are
conducting a research study to understand what role pharmacists are playing
in immunizations globally. Please help us fill out the survey below to help
us understand the *State of the World of Pharmacists’ Role in
Immunizations.*

This survey targets pharmacists and healthcare professionals. If you are
not the right person to fill this out, please share with others in your
country so we can best understand the role of pharmacists across countries
around the world.

Select the language of your choice:

Link* (English)*:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEGxrtb07WFuaPISkBzKx9R9ohb0YL-XHVL89x-LlA6hNcVg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Link* (French)*:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8rkDvP1mHWJmvXcHls-Zs9o2MnWSM8eFrpqPAos4ypx5ibA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Link* (Spanish)*:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeggPNceJIzTRbQzzR9amLUuu_AjMPnjfs49OCxaIOH63mG-A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Link* (Portuguese)*:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7rTh1sQTicOUI36gmA3edCHBiKvR7Oi92YkgL_VJfzzVQMQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Link* (Arabic)*:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqrNTDMkoVeTu1ZkeUeakeA5NGE3Pe02N-BuyPrEY8HtdZaQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Link* (Chinese, simplified)*:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7AzLVdAasCiBVd8EMxXwyJ0a98NIhfMyqPjjYKOgsmxxitg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Link* (Chinese, traditional)*:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2urvVxTTi0mP4rxqalD6w6eQSA3Sx89SvzhfsDSQPSQfo-g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Your survey responses will be anonymous. We would be very happy to *acknowledge
your contributions in future peer-review publications* if you share your
name at the end of the survey. The survey will take no more than 8-10
minutes of your time.

Thank you for your responses in advance.

For further information about this study, please contact:
Sachiko Ozawa PhD MHS
Associate Professor
Division of Practice Advancement and Clinical Education
Eshelman School of Pharmacy
University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
ozawa@unc.edu <ozawa@unc.edu>
Sachi Ozawa <sachi.ozawa@gmail.com>