[e-drug] International Certificate Course in Supply Chain by Pamela Steele Associates and Strathmore Business School

E-DRUG: International Certificate Course in Supply Chain by Pamela Steele
Associates and Strathmore Business School

Dear e-Drug members,

Pamela Steele Associates (PSA) in partnership with Strathmore Business School
(SBS) invites you to join the 5th edition of the Health Supply Chain Management
training program (English) in Nairobi, Kenya. It is scheduled from 9th to 13th
July in the premises of SBS.

The program will help the supply chain managers, leaders and professionals to
increase the knowledge and understanding of procurement and logistics
management in the health supply chain, and of the associated planning
requirements. It will equip you to make improvements in your own organization
and we offer mentorship to help you apply the learning in your workplace.

Registration includes complimentary access to the Health Supply Chain Skills
Profile (Competency Assessment).The Skills Profile is an online questionnaire
that measures technical, management and leadership competencies, covering six
key areas of supply chain, as set out in the People that Deliver (PtD) Health
Supply Chain Competency Framework for Managers and Leaders.

Kindly visit our website for registration:
http://www.pamsteele.co.uk/courses/health-supply-chain-management-9th-13th-july2018-nairobi/

You can also enroll in the French Language courses:
http://www.pamsteele.co.uk/courses/gestion-de-la-chaine-dapprovisionnement-de-la-sante-publique-09-13-juillet-2018-nairobi-kenya/

We are currently offering early bird registration discounts till 8th June.

Best Regards

Sanjay Saha
Head of Training and Workforce Development
Pamela Steele Associates Ltd
e. sanjay@pamsteele.co.uk