[e-drug] Videos & Ppts: Pharmaceuticals & Public Health Symposium held Boston Univ. Sept 2016

E-DRUG: Videos & Ppts: Pharmaceuticals & Public Health Symposium held Boston
Univ. Sept 2016

Hi E-Druggers,
Last week I posted an announcement about the Symposium we held last week about
Pharmaceuticals and Public Health. The meeting was held last week and went off
very well.

For those not able to attend the activities were recorded and are now available
at

http://www.bu.edu/sph/news-events/signature-events/deans-symposia/2016-deans-symposia-schedule/the-role-of-pharmaceuticals-in-public-health/

Please review these videos and PowerPoint slides and send any comments that you
may have to E-Drug.

Thanks to all who participated and helped post the materials.

Richard

Richard Laing
Professor, Department of  Global Health
Boston University School of Public Health,
E mail richardl@bu.edu