[e-drug] Invitation 30 Sept 2016 - Public Conference on clinical drug trials - Geneva

E-DRUG: Invitation 30 Sept 2016 - Public Conference on clinical drug trials -
Geneva
[To respond DO NOT CLICK REPLY. Respond to durisch@ladb.ch  as explained in the
message]

Health Action International and the Berne Declaration are pleased to invite you
to a public conference on Clinical Drug Trials on Friday 30 September 2016 in
Geneva.

During this event we will discuss challenges regarding the globalization of
medicines testing, clinical trial data transparency and new regulatory
paradigms for marketing authorisations (such as adaptive pathways). In a fourth
session, we will discuss the way forward towards needs-driven public health
research.

For the programme and list of confirmed speakers, visit
www.haiweb.org/CDTconference<http://www.haiweb.org/CDTconference>.

The event will take place from 09.00 to 17.30 at the Grande Salle du M�le

http://haiweb.org/hai-events/public-conference-clinical-drug-trials/
and will be followed by refreshments. Lunch will be provided.

We would kindly ask you to register your attendance (also indicating whether
you will join us for lunch) by sending an email to
durisch@ladb.ch
by Monday 26 September 2016.

We look forward to seeing you there. Feel free to disseminate and promote the
event.

Ancel.la Santos, Policy Advisor, Health Action International
Patrick Durisch, Health Programme Coordinator, Berne Declaration
"Ancel.la Santos" <ancel.la@haiweb.org>