[e-drug] Non-Industry promotional claims (2)

E-DRUG: Non-Industry promotional claims (2)

I think Graham is right about these impressions. We all will run into these
claims regularly, that make the skin itch. We often see these unlicensed,
unknown remedies being sold by Internet based companies that also sell
prescription drugs (often without prescription).

With the increasing use of the Internet, and their search engines, the genuine
medical information is snowed under.

 But there has been some research in this area, not much. Before investigating
the claims, and their yes-or-no justification, I suggest to undertake a
thorough literature review, and not only in pharmaceutical and medical
databases, and also uncover the commercial strategy behind it.

Foppe

Van Mil Consultancy - Dr. J.W.Foppe van Mil, Pharm D, PhD, FESCP
Margrietlaan 1, 9471CT Zuidlaren, Nederland
51 Grand Rue, 67220 Maisonsgoutte, France
Foppe van Mil <jwfvmil@vanmilconsultancy.nl>