[e-drug] Update 'International Association of Public Health Logisticians' ED

E-DRUG: Update 'International Association of Public Health Logisticians' ED

Dear Colleagues

With the strategic review of the International Association of Public Health
Logisticians (IAPHL) six months in, I would like to provide you with an
update of what we've accomplished so far and where we hope to go.

You will find my letter at
http://iaphl.org/news/ .
Please take a moment to read it and have a wider look around the IAPHL website
with recently updated E-Learning Resources
<http://iaphl.org/resource-library/e-learning-resources/>
 and
Moderated Discussion Summaries <http://iaphl.org/moderated-discussions/>

I would encourage you to ask your health supply chain colleagues to do the
same and please provide us with your feedback.

If you would like to become a member, then please go to
http://iaphl.org/membership/become-a-member/

Regards,
Andrew
--
 A.N.Brown PhD, BPharm
Executive Director, International Association of Public Health