[e-drug] EPN meeting Tubingen Germany May 2016 - MEDS & Albert Petersen (2)

E-DRUG: EPN meeting Tubingen Germany May 2016 - MEDS & Albert Petersen (2)

Dear e-druggers,

As someone who is also about to retire, I can't resist writing to
congratulate Albert for his part in the great success of the EPN, and to
say how amazing and heartwarming it is to be able to see the photos showing
MEDS people, facilities and warehouse.  It is a pity that we can't see the
work of other members of the EPN, and celebrate their successes too.

My first visit to MEDS was when it was just a little office with a garage
sized warehouse.  The name of the nun who ran it escapes me, but I think it
could have been as early as the 1980s.   Since then I have known and worked
with Eva Ombaka, Jane Masiga and many, many other members of this wonderful
network whose meetings I have attended over the years.

Congratulations to one and all, and thanks to Richard for posting the
slides.

Philippa Saunders.

UK.
e-mail: philippa.m.saunders@gmail.com