[e-drug] IMS Call for freelance consultants, Public Health

E-DRUG: IMS Call for freelance consultants, Public Health

Dear all,

IMS Health is a leader in the area of information management and business
analytics in healthcare and life sciences for the past 60 years. We have a
global proven track record in realizing real-world solutions for unique
business and public health challenges faced by governments, development
partners, donors, NGOs, UN agencies, payers, healthcare and life science
organizations.

We value the expertise that local national consultants bring to project
activities and maintain a database of public health experts worldwide, to which
we regularly refer to when seeking qualified local national experts for
specific activities in countries, often on short notice.

We are currently seeking for freelance local national consultants from (China,
Indonesia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Mongolia,
Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, or Papua New Guinea) with expertise in the
following areas:

1.                Pharmaceutical policy and planning
2.                Procurement and supply chain management
3.                Health infrastructure advisory
4.                Disease burden modeling and data analytics
5.                Qualitative and quantitative research methods in public health
6.                Monitoring and evaluation
7.                Health financing and resource mapping
8.                Public-private partnerships

Minimum qualifications:

*      Bachelor's degree with more than 6 years of work experience in public
health with project management experience managing or leading public health
programme/ consulting projects in Asia Pacific.

If you want to be considered for freelance consultant opportunities, please
send an updated CV with a cover letter stating your motivation and recent
consulting experience explaining your areas of expertise and market
understanding to talent@sg.imshealth.com.

We will contact you if your skills match our needs. Thank you for your interest.

Regards,
Xavier Xuanhao Chan, PhD
Head, Public Health & Epidemiology; China and South East Asia
Real World Evidence Solutions
xhchan@sg.imshealth.com