[e-drug] e-Procurement Sudan (3)

E-DRUG: e-Procurement Sudan (3)

Dear E-druggers

We are very happy to learn that the Central Medical Supplies Public Corporation
(CMS), Sudan has displayed its historical (first one of its kind) e-tender in
front of more than 150 representatives of drug companies.

I would like to congratulate Dr Gamal Khalafalla Mohamed Ali, Director General,
CMS, Sudan for his visionary leadership initiative in asking us to arrange an
International Program on "Procurement of Medicines and Health Products" at
IIHMR, Jaipur (india) from September 1 to 5, 2014 and within 8 months his team
from the procurement directorate headed by Dr Nawal Eltahir, has not only
insisted, pursued and successfully implemented this project.

A training program can be evaluated best if it can really bring a desired
CHANGE in the system and therefore, our institute would like to express our
sincere thanks to the leadership of the CMS Sudan for not only bringing a
desirable change, but also acknowledging our training in their posting on
E-Drug on 15 March, 2015.

Yours sincerely
Nirmal K Gurbani, Ph. D., FIPA
Professor (Pharmaceutical Management)
Indian Institute of Health Management Research,
A WHO Collaborating Center, IIHMR University,
1, Prabhu Dayal Marg, Sanganer Airport, JAIPUR 302 029 (India)
 nirmal@iihmr.edu.in
www.iihmr.org
Alternative email: nirmalgurbani@gmail.com