[e-drug] Temporary suspension of e-drug from 23 March until 6 April

E-DRUG: Temporary suspension e-drug from 23 March until 6 April

Dear E-druggers,

Just to announce that the servers of E-drug will have to be suspended from
Monday 23 March 2015 to about 2 weeks, as the FHI360 Techlab (which is
hosting the E-drug mail servers) will move to another building in Boston.

This means that you will not be able to send or receive E-drug messages from
Monday 23 March.

Please send any messages before 20 March, so we can still moderate and
circulate them before the servers close on 23 March!

Once the servers have started up and gone through testing at the new
location, we will send a message that you can start sending E-drug messages
again.
This is most likely from 6 April or later.

FHI360 will also suspend the E-drug website (www.essentialdrugs.org) and we
will discuss whether we can replace that with another system in the future.
So download any files you want to keep from www.essentialdrugs.org before 22
March!

May I use this opportunity to thank FHI360 and their staff (especially
Balazs) for their support over the last 20 years!

With kind regards

Wilbert Bannenberg

---
Wilbert Bannenberg, E-drug moderator