[e-drug] Ketamine battle rages (8)

E-DRUG: Ketamine battle rages (8)

I am Dr.K.Sivababu from Zahirabad town, Medak District, Telangana State in
India. I am a rural surgeon who was trained in general surgeries and
anesthesia in one big hospital at Nellore.  I have been practising here for
more than last ten years as a general surgeon. I am also a state committee
member of one Peoples' Science Organization in our state by name JANA
VIGNANA VEDIKA affliated to All India Peoples' Science Network.

Our group of doctors are also feeling that rescheduling ketamine will impact
adversely many of us, who use it regularly for short procedures like
Incision & Drainage of abscesses like perianal abscess, ischiorectal
abscess, cellulitis cases and even caesarean sections in some situations.

We are strongly holding against ketamine to be restricted as Schedule I
drug.  Can you suggest some plan of action on our behalf that we can do in
protest
to rescheduling ketamine?

Thanking you all,

DR.K.SIVABABU MBBS,FCGP,FICM,(DNB)
PRAGATHI NURSING HOME
ZAHIRABAD, MEDAK DISTRICT, TELANGANA, INDIA
Siva Babu <drsivababu@gmail.com>