[e-drug] Ketamine battle rages (6)

E-DRUG: Ketamine battle rages (6)
[Please can you provide the link to the EPN statement
and a link to the BBC interview if possible - Thanks BS]

Thanks Willem, for this information about the veterinarians. I had not looked
at the logos carefully. What is your take on why the Chinese are pushing the
issue so strongly?

There is a good statement coming from the Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network of
30 Faith Based Organizations in Africa and India coming.

BBC World Service radio have asked me to talk on the programme they will be
doing on Friday afternoon your time.

Thanks
Richard

Richard Laing
Professor International Health
Boston University School of Public Health,
801 Massachusetts Avenue Boston MA 02118
Tel 617 414 1445 (Office) 617 435 7860 (Mobile)
E mail richardl@bu.edu