[e-drug] Health Supply Chain Management & Capacity Development Courses Nairobi 13-24th April

E-DRUG: Health Supply Chain Management & Capacity Development Courses Nairobi
13-24th April

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this mail finds you well.

I would like to share with you that the PSA popular Supply Chain Capacity
Development (SCCD) course focusing on health supply chain systems strengthening
is coming to Nairobi in April, 2015.

Participants learn the tools and techniques for embarking on supply chain
capacity development reforms within their organisation.
See detailed description here:

http://www.pamsteele.co.uk/training/supply-chain-capacity-development/

In addition, we are delighted to launch a new 5-day Health Supply Chain
Management (HSCM) training course, by high demand, to help  supply essential
products reliably and consistently to support service delivery.
See detailed course description here:

http://www.pamsteele.co.uk/training/health-supply-chain-management/

For further information and course booking visit our website
http://www.pamsteele.co.uk/training/
or email
info@pamsteele.co.uk

You can also hear from the participants on what they think about the course
here:

https://www.facebook.com/psaltd?ref=bookmarks

Pam Steele
Cranfield University