[e-drug] Please help validate 'SCM Leadership Competency Framework' by 30th Jan 2015

E-DRUG: Please help validate 'SCM Leadership Competency Framework' by 30th Jan
2015

Dear E-Drug Members,

Thank you to those who have taken part in our survey so far.
We have had more than 100 contributors from many countries but we still need
more.

PtD is leading the development of a 'SCM Leadership Competency Framework' as
part of the GAVI People and Practice Working Group.
Such a framework will be used to help develop SCM job descriptions for leaders,
and guide the development of courses.

We would like you to participate in 3 separate online surveys through the links
below, to help us validate our competency framework.

Each survey will take you between 15 and 20 minutes to complete.

Survey 1: Management Domain: 'Resource Management'
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCM_Leadership_ONE_of_THREE>

Survey 2: Management Domain: 'Professional and Personal'
<https://da.surveymonkey.com/s/DZBW6VY>

Survey 3: Technical Domains:  'Selection & Quantification', 'Procurement',
'Storage & Distribution', and 'Use'
<https://da.surveymonkey.com/s/D59Z6TT>

(If the link does not take you directly to the required survey cut and past the
link into your internet browser)
If you would prefer a manual version then please e-mail me.
For any questions regarding this survey please don't hesitate to contact me.

Please forward this request to those who have an interest in health logistics
and supply chain within your organization.

Regards,

Andrew N BROWN, BPharm PhD
Executive Manager - People that Deliver
Supply Division, Copenhagen, Denmark