[e-drug] JOB OFFER ACTION MEDEOR: PARTNER DEVELOPMENT

E-DRUG: JOB OFFER ACTION MEDEOR: PARTNER DEVELOPMENT

In order to support our worldwide medical aid and consulting service for our
partners in Germany and abroad, we are currently looking for an employee
Partner Development (fulltime/40 hours per week)

Your tasks include, among others:

·         Identify and acquire new partners in the relevant market segment in
national and international environments
·         Customer care
·         Development of networks in crisis areas
·         Creation of the concept for strategic partner management
·         Evaluation of partner requirements and formulations of solution
approaches
·         Regular reporting to the board and the head of department
·         Independent development planning as well as identify potentials of
new and existing partners

You have the following professional qualifications

·         Ideally an university degree in the field of Public Health, Health
Economics, or similar
·         Sales oriented, analytical mind
·         Work permit for Germany/EU or EU citizenship
·         Good business skills
·         Knowledge of humanitarian logistics
·         Friendly and courteous manner
·         English/French professional level, basic knowledge of German
·         High willingness to travel and flexibility regarding working hours
·         Travelling experience to developing countries
·         Intercultural competence
·         Excellent written and oral communication skills

Furthermore your personality traits are coordination and team skills, as well
as commitment and dedication.
We offer:

·         Independent participation in a strong and competent team
·         Challenging tasks in an international environment
·         Two-year, fixed-term contract, having an option of a permanent job

If you are interested in this demanding work based in Germany, please send your
expressive application documentation (preferably by electronic means) including
your salary expectations to:

Noelia.Martinez@medeor.org

Deutsches Medikamenten-Hilfswerk action medeor e. V Frau Noelia Martinez
St. Toeniser Straße 21
47918 Toenisvorst
"Bonsmann, Christoph" <Christoph.Bonsmann@medeor.org>