[e-drug] GSK to end payments to doctors (2)

E-DRUG: GSK to end payments to doctors (2)

Now for the first time to feel that , there is something better which we can
wait for it !!!!!!!!

As Fiona Godlee, editor of the British Medical Journal (BMJ), told Reuters that
'where GSK leads we must hope that other companies will follow.' But, she
added: 'there is a long way to go if we are to truly extricate medicine from
commercial influence , really it is achallenge for the other companies ,to go
on the same way, but we hope that the way would not be so much long to release
medicines from the commercial influence . Why not let us see?

Shihabeldin Ali  Siddig
B.S.C pharm.( Hon.) , M.S.C.( management )
Central medical supplies public corporation
Sales  distribution department manager
Sudan
e.mail: shihab.ali@cms.gov.sd