[e-drug] Need your input please: Search and Rescue Clinic

E-DRUG: Need your input please: Search and Rescue Clinic

Hi everyone,

I have been given the task to submit the training needs for pharmacists in the
Search and Rescue Clinic of the Maritime Agency, please I need your
contributions in this regard to enable me do a good work.

Below is the template:

  TRAINING AREAS:
1. General courses

2. Specialized/technical
    Courses

3. Mandatory courses.

Learning need (each for 1, 2 and 3 above)
Institutions/optional ( each for 1,2 and 3)
Duration of course (each for 1, 2 and 3 above).

Many thanks.

Tyav Alpheus (B.Pharm, ISMN)
Senior pharmacist,
NIMASA, Nigeria.