[e-drug] Falsified batches of Coartem recently circulating in Cameroon (WHO) (2)

E-DRUG: Falsified batches of Coartem recently circulating in Cameroon (WHO) (2)

Thanks to the e-drug team for spreading the message. I have  informed all
pharmacists in the national pharmaceutical supply chain of Liberia to
increase vigilance on the falsified coartem products. It is very important
to pay key attention to the issue of medicines safety in our various
countries.

Thanks

James Goteh

*James D.K. Goteh (RPh)*
*Pharmacovigilance Coordinator & Head of *
*Pharmacovigilance & Medicines Information*
*Liberia Medicines & Health Products Regulatory Authority (LMHRA)*
*A.T.C. Building, Opposite J-mart, Randall Street*
*Monrovia, Liberia*
*Secretary General *
*Pharmaceutical Association of Liberia (PAL)*
*website: www.lmhra.org
*Email: jgoteh@gmail.com