E-DRUG: PSM Toolbox Quarterly Update
The PSM Toolbox is developed by WHO/AMDS together with i+solutions and other
international organizations. It is presented in the form of a search engine
where PSM professionals may select tools to suit their needs without losing
time navigating in several agencies' websites. The full database can be
accessed online as well as downloaded to USB sticks or hard disks allowing
users to make use of the tools in areas without internet access. Users may also
update their data whenever they have internet connection.
The USB version of PSM Toolbox is updated once every three months. The latest
version (27-09-2013) is now available for download.
Users may update their older version or download the new version at
Manual for creating a new� USB version:
Manual for updating an older version:
The PSM Toolbox is constantly being updated with new contents by various
international technical agencies and institutions.� The following tools were
updated and/or added to the PSM Toolbox in the third quarter of 2013 (from July
To view the details of the tools, please go to
- International Drug Price Indicator Guide (MSH).
- Human Resource Capacity Development in Public Health Supply Chain Management:
Assessment Guide and Tool (USAID | DELIVER PROJECT).
- Essentials of Diagnostics: Introduction to Molecular Diagnostics (AdvaMedDx &
- Pre-Service Training: Saving lives by developing local capacity in supply
chain management (SCM) (USAID | DELIVER PROJECT).
- Alternative Public Health Supply Chains: Reconsidering the Role of the
Central Medical Store (USAID | DELIVER PROJECT).
- mSupply mobile (Sustainable Solutions).
- Two New Publications about Procurement Bottlenecks and Strategies to Address
Them (USAID | DELIVER PROJECT).
- Indicateur de prix internationaux des medicaments (MSH).
- Manuel de logistique - Un guide pratique pour la gestion de la chaîne
d'approvisionnement des produits de sante (USAID | DELIVER PROJECT).
More information of the PSM Toolbox, please visit
To submit a new tool to the PSM Toolbox, please go to
PSM Toolbox Coordinator
i+ Solutions -Training <Training@iplussolutions.org>