[e-drug] Help improve the Medicines Patent Pool Patent Status Database

E-DRUG: Help improve the Medicines Patent Pool Patent Status Database

Dear Friends,

We'd like your help in improving upon our Patent Status Database for HIV
Medicines, which is a key starting point for organisations needing HIV
medicines patent status information to make strategic decisions.

We are interested in how you use the database, and what kind of
improvements or additional information you'd like to see in it.

Let us know your feedback by taking a 10-question, anonymous survey here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CV7DH2B

Thanks,
Kaitlin

Kaitlin Mara | Communications Manager | Medicines Patent Pool
Advancing innovation, access, and public health
direct: +41 22 533 5054 | mobile: +41 79 825 4786 |
kmara@medicinespatentpool.org