[e-drug] Setting up Hospital/ Clinic Pharmacies in Resource-Poor Settings (5)

E-DRUG: Setting up Hospital/ Clinic Pharmacies in Resource-Poor Settings (5)

Dear Suzanna,

As a non-pharmacist who gets to organize storerooms and dispensaries,
and teach staff how to manage them, I often use Part Two of MSF's book
_Essential Drugs_.  I find it synthesizes the information and presents
it in an easy-to-understand manner.  (And the first half is a great
reference as well.)

You can download the English version here:
http://refbooks.msf.org/msf_docs/en/essential_drugs/ed_en.pdf

The book is also available in French and Spanish.

Kind regards,

Libby Levison
International health consultant, medical logistics
Boston, MA
libby@theplateau.com