[e-drug] Setting up Hospital/ Clinic Pharmacies in Resource-Poor Settings (4)

E-DRUG: Setting up Hospital/ Clinic Pharmacies in Resource-Poor Settings (4)

Dear Suzanna,
I am not sure if you would yourself be visiting Sierra Leone in the near
future. Although I cannot immediately  cite a reference, I would invite you to
contact me ( kindiatown@hotmail.com), as I am now relocated home in Sierra
Leone, and can share past local experience on this subject with you. I have
also recently been involved in looking closely at the supply chain of a
tertiary health facility in a small Island country.

If you have more specific questions, this would be helpful.

Best of luck in your work.

Murtada M. Sesay BPharm, MSc, MMI, MCIPS
Health Supply Matters
Control Selection, Control Spend, Control Service
Freetown, Sierra Leone
Murtada Sesay <kindiatown@hotmail.com>