[e-drug] For cheaper drug options, send SMS (11)

E-DRUG: For cheaper drug options, send SMS (11)
[E-druggers have had interesting debates after the first SMS message. However,
let us focus on the value of SMS services and mHealth in our essential drugs
work in this thread.
Other topics such as new books and discussions on generic substitution are
important, but please start new subjects for those. Thanks, WB]

dear E-druggers,

I recommend folks read David Healy's freshly thought-out new book,
PHARMAGEDDON.  He explains why things would be better if far fewer drugs
required a prescription, including some of the issues/problems mentioned here
below.

Best,

Don Light
Donald W. Light
Cell: 609-216-0071
Professor, UDMNJ-SOM
Visiting Researcher, Center for Migration & Development, Princeton University
Network Fellow, Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics, Harvard University
Senior Fellow, Center for Bioethics, University of Pennsylvania
dlight@Princeton.EDU