[e-drug] Glaxo to pay $3 bn for largest health care fraud in US (4)

E-DRUG: Glaxo to pay $3 bn for largest health care fraud in US (4)

Dear colleagues

While as a pharmacologist I am impressed by many of these drugs, I firmly
believe everyone should first identify the underlying cause of their problem
and try to resolve using non-pharmacological methods. Almost all of these large
companies have been charged for promoting their drugs in an unethical manner.
It is impossible to trust anything they report at this point, as they have
repeatedly shown they are more interested in profits rather than alleviating
human suffering!

Chandra Sekar
[Please provide affiliation when posting - moderator]
sekar@findlay.edu