[e-drug] The Union tender opportunity - ARVs & Cotrimoxazole for Zimbabwe

E-DRUG: The Union tender opportunity - ARVs & Cotrimoxazole for Zimbabwe

Dear E-druggers,

Greetings from the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
(The Union)!

I would like to draw your attention for an ARVs and Cotrimoxazole tender for
Zimbabwe (2012ZW012_T) that our Organization has issued:

http://www.theunion.org/index.php/en/tenders

The deadline is 3 May 2012.

With best wishes, Richard

Richard Perreault
Deputy Director, Department of Operations International Union Against
Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union) 68, boulevard Saint-Michel
75006 Paris
France
Tel: (+33) 1 44 32 03 60
Fax: (+33) 1 43 29 90 87