[e-drug] Ecumenica Pharmaceutical Network Forum 2012 - 21-22 March 2012

E-DRUG: Ecumenica Pharmaceutical Network Forum 2012 - 21-22 March 2012

?Access to quality medicines: priority needs, priority actions for today and
tomorrow?, that is the theme for the next EPN Forum. The biennial Forum
organized by Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network (http://www.epnetwork.org/)
will take place from 21st to 22nd March 2012, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. All
stakeholders, EPN members and partners are invited. Participation fee is
200USD for EPN members (including accommodation and conference package) and
150 USD for non-members (covering only conference package).

Visit our website to read about some of the confirmed speakers, such as
Christophe Luyckx (Institute of Tropical medicine), Dr William Mwatu (Glaxo
Smith Kline East Africa) and Richard Laing (WHO).

Also available on the website is the tentative programme.

Any interested parties can still register.
Go to our website to download the registration form for your participation
in the Forum: http://www.epnetwork.org/forum-2012

The EPN Secretariat

Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network
Gatundu Villas No.1, Gatundu road, Kileleshwa P. O. Box 749 - 00606 Sarit
Centre, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 4343393 | 724 301755
Fax: +254 20 4343395
www.epnetwork.org
Just and compassionate quality pharmaceutical services for all Services
pharmaceutiques de qualité, équitables et avec compassion pour tous