[e-drug] World tour of pharmacist advice - online survey for thesis

E-DRUG: World tour of pharmacist advice - online survey for thesis
[Practising pharmacists among the E-druggers are invited to assist this
pharmacy student by answering some practical pharmacist advice questions
online. WB]

Dear pharmacists [among the E-druggers],

I would like introduce myself: I am a 6th year pharmacy student at the Faculty
of Strasbourg (France).

For my thesis, entitled �A world tour of the pharmacist advice�, directed by
Dr. Caroline Willer-Wehrl�, Professor at the faculty of Pharmacy, I solicit
your help.

I established a survey, which will take only few minutes to fill in, and which
will allow me to discover the specificities of pharmacy in your country. In
order that the results are the most representative, the maximum of answers are
required. I thank you in advance for your participation, and I would be
grateful if you would transfer the survey to other pharmacies you know.

By clicking on this link, you can fill in the survey on-line:
http://pharmasurvey.tubaldo.com

Thank you again for your cooperation.

Best regards

El�onore POSTH