[e-drug] A suggestion for improving Access to genuine drugs (5)

E-DRUG: A suggestion for improving Access to genuine drugs (5)

Thanks Magnus for your suggestions. I do agree we need to stop looking at
production as rocket science!

One of the comments against producing locally, is the issue of economies of
scale and that our products will be more expensive than those we import. So

if you look at India, China or Brazil these are huge countries with a
population that is enticing for production even if only for the country.
Compare that for example with Malawi and you start seeing the "economies of
scale" issue.

How can this be addressed?
Cheers.

Eva Ombaka