[e-drug] RFI: Availability of Prussian Blue for Thallium poisoning?

E-DRUG: RFI: Availability of Prussian Blue for Thallium poisoning?
To respond DO NOT CLICK REPLY. Respond to Professor Marc Blockman
<marc.blockman@uct.ac.za>

Hi all

A colleague at the University of Cape Town has asked me to post this query.
Please respond directly to Prof Marc Blockman and not to the list.

QUERY: Where can we get Prussian Blue for Thallium poisoning?  Is it available
in South Africa?

Respond to:

Professor Marc Blockman
Division of Clinical Pharmacology
Department of Internal Medicine
Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Cape Town/Groote Schuur Hospital
Postal Address: Division  Of Clinical Pharmacology; K45-48,OMB
University of Cape Town/Groote Schuur Hospital
Mobile: +27 83 458 5510
Tel- Office: +27 21 4066496
Fax: +27 21 4481989
Email: marc.blockman@uct.ac.za

regards
Andy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy Gray MSc(Pharm) FPS
* Senior Lecturer
Dept of Therapeutics and Medicines Management
* Consultant Pharmacist
Centre for the AIDS Programme of Research  in South Africa (CAPRISA)
Nelson R Mandela School of Medicine
University of KwaZulu-Natal
PBag 7 Congella 4013
South Africa
Tel: +27-31-2604334/4298 Fax: +27-31-2604338
email: graya1@ukzn.ac.za or andy@gray.za.net