[e-drug] Drug use studies center in Sudan

E-DRUG: Drug use studies center in Sudan
-----------------------------------

Dear all
 We have the idea to construct a drug use studies center in Sudan to improve
the general situation of drug use in our country. we are looking forward for
any experience in this type of work.
Thanks

Best Regards

Abubker Ibrahim Mohamed
PhD Student
University of Gerzira
Wad Madani
Sudan
Tel: +249-912118814
ABUBAKER ELBUR <bakarelbu@yahoo.co.uk>

[There is a course running soon in South Africa - Fifth Course on Promoting
Rational Medicines Use in the Community,  29 June to 11 July 2008, University
of the Western Cape, Bellville, South Africa.  It is probably too late for
someone to attend but have a look at it anyway
http://www.who.int/medicines/areas/rational_use/prmuc/en/index.html
That site also provides links to some very useful resources
How to Investigate the Use of Medicines by Consumers [pdf 933kb]
How to Improve the Use of Medicines by Consumers [pdf 5.74Mb]
 BS Moderator]