[e-drug] Botswana expands ARV dispensing to Nurses (4)

E-DRUG: Botswana expands ARV dispensing to Nurses (4)

Dear Joyce and colleagues,

Although I have not seen details of what aspects of the services have been
rolled-out to the nurses, this strategy seems to me quite sensible and
unavoidable for improved access.

However, in addition to basic safety, efficacy and quality, I assume that
supply chain management issues, especially drug utilisation data collection and
feedback to support effective central procurement, are core to the curriculum.

Regards,

Murtada M. Sesay
Technical Officer (Pharmaceuticals)
UNICEF Supply Division