[e-drug] How to improve performance of pharmaceutical associations?

E-DRUG: How to improve performance of pharmaceutical associations?

Hello e-druggers,

I'm conducting a mini-survey to assess how the performance of pharmaceutical
professional association can be improved.

I'm interested in this subject, because pharmacists in Tanzania are eager to
learn how professional associations can be improved in terms of performance
with ultimate aim of ensuring members benefit from their association.

I need literatures/evidence on management, leadership, accountability and how
to motivate professional association members so that they can participate in
improving the association.

Regards

Mwemezi Ngemera
pharmacist
Tanzania
ngemera@gmail.com

[Please send info directly to Mwemezi at ngemera@gmail.com
Maybe Mwemezi can summarize the responses later? Thanks, WB]