[e-drug] Setting up a cooperative pharmacy: request for ideas

E-DRUG: Setting up a cooperative pharmacy: request for ideas

[Great initiative! Looking forward to seeing the responses. Moderator]

Dear E-Druggers,

  As part of efforts to promote supply of qualitative, accessible & affordable
essential drugs to the teaming population of our State (Sokoto, Nigeria) and
the Nation in general, a group of all Pharmacists in the State have decide to
come together and set up a Pharmacy premise which will be responsible for
supply of essential medicines to the Hospitals and the Private Sector. We will
appreciate any contribution on ideas in going about this noble objective.

  Thank you.
  Murtala Bello.
  Depatment of Pharmaceutical Services,
  Mininstry of Health,