[e-drug] Banning of medicines in India (8)

E-DRUG: Banning of medicines in India (8)

[This discussion is now closed. Further debate must be continued on India
E-drug. Moderator]

Dear friends,

this is really a topic to be think and act on seriously.
I tried to search some material about drugs let me
call medicines banned in India and I could find only
on the official the list of banned medicines along
with medicines prohibited for manufacture, sale and
distribution from the date of implementation.
Anyone interested in this information can go to the
link the contents of which are provided and maintained
by the ministry of health and family welfare.
The link is as follows.

http://www.cdsco.nic.in/html/Drugsbanned.html

regards,

Dr.Kiran Chaudhari