[e-drug] PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases open access journal

E-DRUG: PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases open access journal

Dear all

PLoS (the Public Library of Science, http://www.plos.org) is announcing
a new open-access online journal, PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases,
http://www.plosntds.org.

Announcing a new online journal, PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases
Later this year, PLoS (the Public Library of Science), the open-access
publisher of high-quality peer-reviewed online journals, will launch
PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases. All PLoS articles are freely available
online for you to use and share in any way you choose, and the copyright
remains where it belongs-with the author.

This new journal (Editor-in-Chief Peter Hotez) will focus on the
scientific, medical and public-health aspects of these forgotten
diseases affecting the world's forgotten people. Authors and readers
will benefit from:

Fast publication - a seamless electronic workflow quickly puts articles
online
Wide dissemination - open access democratizes science making it globally
available
Barrier-free communication - frequently leads to great media coverage
Access in perpetuity - automatic deposit in PubMed Central ensures
availability forever
No subscription fees - means everyone can read and enjoy research

How can you get involved? It's easy. Simply:

Submit a research article using our handy checklist to help you.
(Authors from developing countries can benefit from some additional
support).
Bookmark PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases, and look out for
sneak-preview articles coming soon.
Sign up for updates and a special free, one -time-only print edition of
the first issue
Show your support by using and distributing our free media downloads

We look forward to welcoming you to PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases.

Thanks

Liz Allen
Director of Marketing and Business Development
Work telephone: 415 624 1218
Email: lallen@plos.org
PLoS http://www.plos.org - research made public

Join our Facebook cause http://www.facebook.com