[e-drug] Climatic Zones of India - IVa or IVb? (2)

E-DRUG: Climatic Zones of India - IVa or IVb? (2)

Dear Nilakantha

Good to see your e-mail with a query on very interesting topic. What's the
relation between Specifications for Pharmaceutical Preparations and Climatic
Zones? I heard this concept earlier in relation to herbal products!. Since
there is not major difference in Zone IVa and Zone IVb except in humidity if
you are concerned with climatic conditions.

Secondly, India is a very big country in area wise with its climate not same in
any area of region. I think, its difficult to comment on which zone India falls.

With kind regards,

Syed Ziaur Rahman, MD
Department of Pharmacology
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College