[e-drug] FIP Survey on Pictograms

E-DRUG: FIP Survey on Pictograms
--------------------------------

Dear E-Drug Members,

Further to the ongoing design and development of culture-specific pictograms to
label medications, we would like to invite you to participate in an online
survey on Pictograms.  Additionally, we would appreciate you forwarding the
survey onto your colleagues, members of affiliated associations and other
interested individuals, as you deem appropriate.

The goal of this survey is to validate the understanding and perception of
these pictograms and assess its usability in different cultural environments.

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=729071

Background information about the FIP Pictogram project can be found on:

http://www.fip.org/www2/subsections/index.php?page=meps_pictogram

Thank you for taking the time to make this project a success!

Sent on behalf of:
Régis Vaillancourt, OMM, CD, B.Pharm, Pharm D, FCSHP
FIP Military and Emergency Pharmacy Services Section President
Director of Pharmacy/Directeur de la Pharmacie
Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
Centre hospitalier pour enfants de l'est de l'Ontario
401 Chemin Smyth Road
Ottawa, ON  K1H 8L1
Tel/tél: (613) 737-7600 Ext. 2231
Fax/téléc: (613) 738-4206

Jane Dawson
FIP Military and Emergency Pharmacy Services Section Secretary
Defense Pharmacist
New Zealand Defense Force
Directorate of Medical Policy, HQNZDF

Regards,
Xuanhao
Xuanhao Chan
Project Coordinator
The International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
www.fip.org
T: +31703021988
F: +31703021999
XuanHao@fip.org