[e-drug] Minilab project now by the Global Pharma Health Fund

E-DRUG: Minilab project now by the Global Pharma Health Fund

[Response to message posted June 5 on oseltamivir]

Dear Mr. Kitutu,

I must say you have been wrongly informed about the future of the Minilab
project: it is by far not dead. In fact, it is more lively than ever before. I
am wondering who is disseminating such a nonsense.

>From next month onward, the Minilab project will be operated by the Global
Pharma Health Fund (new GPHF), a charitable organisation initiated and
maintained by Merck KGaA*.

Apart from a new name and sponsorship, there will be no changes whatsoever.
All contact details including email and homepage address will stay the same and
I will continue to manage the project as succesfully as in the past.