[e-drug] Clinical Trials in Egypt

E-DRUG: Clinical Trials in Egypt
-------------------------------

[Pls reply directly to Mr Motteram if you have information you do not want to
make public on E-drug. The topic's relevance for E-druggers has been considered
as well as author's affiliation. Moderator]

Can anyone give me information on clinical trials approval, ethics committee
approval and import of investigational product for Egypt.  I have not found
any published information, including from the regulatory agency.

Peter A. S. Motteram
Director
Opttimus Ltd
Tel: +44 (20) 8645 0599