[e-drug] accreditation of pharmacy diploma course in the Maldives

E-DRUG: accreditation of pharmacy diploma course in the Maldives

Dear Colleagues

I  am  working at the the Faculty of Health Sciences, Maldives College
of  Higher  Education.  We  have developed an undergraduate Diploma in
Pharmacy  course  which  is  due to commence in June. I am hoping that
students  will  be  able  to  use  this  course  to gain entrance into
Pharmacy degree courses at universities in south-east asia, australia,
NZ and the UK.

Would  anyone  be able to advise me on how to obtain accreditation for
the course? I have tried the RPSGB, but no success there.

Miss L Lala BPharm; Dip.Clin.Pharm
Pharmacy course co-ordinator
lishalala@hotmail.com